My Newsletter – The benefits of subscribing
Before subscribing to my newsletter, you may want to know a little bit about me. Please head over to the “About me” section of my website to find out what makes me tick.
With the meteoric rise of social media, messenger apps, and the speed at which posts disappear from view, it’s easy to lose track of what’s happening in your online social community. Communication, on the other hand, has never been more accessible with all the mobile technology we use. However, the sheer volume of information streaming down our social media timelines means that information is quickly missed. And that’s why I love the email newsletter.
As a photographer, email is still the best tool for me to communicate directly with you. My newsletter gives people an insight into what I’m working on, changes in the photographic world and how I interpret them, plus access to any promotions and workshops. It’s a first glimpse at what content I’m producing before anyone else gets to see it.
So why should you subscribe to my newsletter?
Sign up gifts
Once you sign up, you’ll be given access to download the following books for FREE.
- WildArt eBook for your iPad
- Master your photographic journey – A digital guide for amateurs (PDF)
Promotions and competitions
- Print giveaways (see galleries of my photography work here)
- Giveaways of the different eBooks and photography guides I produce.
New Photography workshops
- Be the first to know of any new photography workshops that I’m offering
- Advance news of my latest photography workshops
- First to hear about FREE walkabout sessions in London and Brighton
- Photographic and travel tips that appear on my blog
- Early bird updates to new free content uploaded to the Learning Hub on my website.