Latest Book – How to master your photographic journey.
So, what is your photographic journey?
I wrote this book to help beginners and amateurs who love photographing their world but can’t seem to create the photos they envisage.
In the book, we look at what a photographic journey is and how you can develop your understanding of taking photos so you can improve yourself as a photographer. My goal is to help you work out why you want to be a photographer and where you want to go with it. We look at the technicalities of cameras and what compositional guidelines you can use to take creative photos consistently. More importantly, we also cover the visual language of your growing creativity. This is so much more than just a technical photography book.
As you’ll discover, the key to your photography journey is learning. You must learn to see in new ways, even without a camera in your hand. I cover in detail how you can learn from others, but more importantly, how you learn from your own evolving body of work.
Who is this for?
Mastering Your Photographic Journey is for beginners who’ve never used a DSLR/Mirrorless camera. It’s also for beginners who want to improve their understanding of their camera and take better photos than they’re already taking.
Get this 120-page book for FREE by joining my newsletter.
Along with this book, you’ll get these other benefits when you subscribe:
- Be the first to hear about promotions and free goodies.
- Print giveaways
- Giveaways of the different eBooks and photography guides I produce
- Advance news of my latest photography workshops
- First to hear about free walkabout sessions in London and Brighton
- Photographic and travel tips that appear on my blog
- Articles and technical tips to help you on your photographic journey